Jenn's Episodes

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Welcome To My Wonderful World

So everyone who's anyone (mainly my two best girlfriends) is doing this blogging thing now and I thought it might be time for me to give it a real go - I tried it once before and it lasted for a day or so... Hopefully this attempt will go much better. I think I'll be able to use this as a tool to talk about lots of the things that are happening in my life right now...Marc and I just got engaged and we are in the process of planning our wedding so this will be an easy way to keep a lot of people "in the know" about how the planning is going. First bit of wedding news for everyone to know - we OFFICIALLY have set a date for the wedding...09-08-07. Marc's favorite potential theme at the moment is - Countdown to Lockdown - oh boy.

Also, I am currently in the process of converting from my wonderful Baptist denomination into a very educated Catholic Christian...Marc keeps joking about me "joining the cult" - it's a JOKE everyone, a joke! I hope this will be a way for me to share with you the many exciting changes going on in my life and the awesome things I'm learning every day about my faith and ME! This will also be an opportunity for me to try and ease the mind of family and friends who are supportive of this transformation in my life, but also curious to really understand what Catholicism is all about. I am looking forward sharing as much as I can...and hearing from you any thoughts you can contribute to this time of change for me.

So, check back often and you'll be able to see things "my way" for a few moments, as I go through the challenges of being a football frenzied sports marketer who works ridiculous hours and in her spare time, plans a wedding and strives to learn what it means to be a good Catholic Christian, among the many-many other things I do from day to day... And just like everyone else - there are just never enough hours to get it all done. Welcome to the Episode's of Jenn (uhm, that's me...)!


2 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

well since i called you i obviously think about you when i am high... whats that all about?! :) love that you are joining me in the blogging world. 811 is taking over baby!

5:52 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

You may make fun of my taste in movies and scents... but where is YOUR post today Jennifer Lynn.... uh huh.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home