Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Locks of Love

I finally did it! Rachel has been telling me to go see her hairdresser for years now and yesterday I finally did. Melanie over at Vertigo Hair Salon did a fantastic job and helped me get through the process of cutting my hair shorter than it's ever been! Here's a picture of the "new do" and also the 10inches of ponytail I'm donating to Locks of Love. My friend April did this several months ago, while I was in the process of growing my hair out for the wedding. It's a really good cause and hopefully will help out a little girl in getting a wig. Getting married to Marc made me the happiest girl in the world and hopefully I can pass some of that happiness on to someone else with a donation like this.

If you want to learn more about the Locks of Love organization, check out their website - www.locksoflove.org .



2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I LOVE your hair short!!! It looks so good :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

I love it! Its so Posh. You're so now.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home