Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Confirmation Update

For any and all who are planning to come and support me as I make the transition into Catholicism on the Saturday before Easter (April 7th), just wanted to let you know that the service at St. Vincent de Paul starts at 8pm and will last approximately two hours... So, might need to plan accordingly - sorry it's so lengthy and late but this is the best time for them to do it and...well...it's kind of a big deal - at least for me, so I guess I don't mind the length that much. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Segreto, Texas said...

Hey Jenn! Congrats on your upcoming transition to becomming a Catholic! I too went through it in 2005 right before Easter and it was one of the best things I've ever done (along with marrying my husband). :-) Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations! Have fun with all the wedding plannning. Your wedding website is really neat. You guys are adorable! Take care!
-Erin

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home