Jenn's Episodes

Friday, March 09, 2007

Catching up...

Hi All - So sorry it's been so long. Usually I'm good about updating my blog but I haven't had much time and also, not much has been going on but work, work, wedding planning and more WORK. =) I'm happy to say that my responsibilities associated with UH basketball season are over (for the most part) and our last coaches show is Monday. All of that translates to mean - I might get to have a life outside of work - sometime soon...

Had a couple of fun nights "out on the town" over the past month - got to hang out with Jason and Jeff and Jen and Jill... That many J's always equals a good time. Check out the pics below. Had a great time everyone!




Jill pondering the meaning of life...or why Britney Spears went crazy...either way, great shot! =)



Girls just wanna have fun - see? =)


Fish fun - me, sushi and wasabi...what an experience...


Jenn and Jen at Fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home