Jenn's Episodes

Monday, January 08, 2007

VICTORY...is so sweet!


So... we just witnessed the end of another fabulous college football season and all I have to say is - GO GATORS! Marc was so cute all dressed up in his jersey and hat - he definitely had his 'game face' on. They played a phenominal game and dominated the No. 1 team in the nation - Chris Leak never got enough credit this year for being a leader for the Gators... Tonight he was THE leader... So, I'm pumped that the Gators are taking home a National Championship - woohoo! Oh - and I should also mention at this time that I have a lot of friends who are HUGE Buckeyes fans (BY THE WAY - what in the world is a Buckeye?)...to all of you I'd like to say - so sorry for your loss.......AND......nan-na-nan-na-boo-boo-Florida beat yyyoooouuu! I apologize for being so insensitive - am just very excited right now...maybe I've been hanging out with the Magnones (especially one in particular) a little too much - the Gator Nation is rubbing off on me...and I like it! =)
But.......I'd also like to point out that the end of this game means the end of college football for months... What in the world am I gonna spend my time obsessing about now? =) Thankfully baseball is right around the corner...
OK - nite nite for now - hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Oops...I did copy your format...what can I say? You have great taste!!! :)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home