Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Salters Family - Belated Christmas

Since Marc and I spend our Christmas with the Magnones in sunny Florida this year, we had a belated Salters family Christmas on Thursday of last week... It was great - minus the disappointing Aggie football game...let's not go there for now. I was so SO so happy to see my Mom and Dad and grandparents - I'd missed them so much during the holidays. Our house was all decorated and Mom had all the great food that we snack on around the holiday season - it was like old times...at least for a few hours. We didn't get to read the Christmas story this year but I know we all remember the times we used to do that - that's a tradition I hope to continue for years to come...after all, it is the reason for the season (cheesy, I know...)! My favorite part was giving my Mom and Dad their official Nike Texas A&M jerseys so they'll be fans in style at all the home Aggie football games. It's the perfect gift for those Aggie football fanatics - Christopher and I were pumped about giving them to Mom and Dad. Marc and I made out like bandits - got so much great stuff: a Willow Tree Nativity Scene, a jewelry box, a new makeup kit, Florida gear, A&M gear, Steelers stuff, gift certificates - we left home feeling spoiled rotten. =) Below are a few pics - another fun time with the Salters family!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home