Jenn's Episodes

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bama Boys in Town



Two of my what...five friends that I had while in Auburn came down to visit this past weekend and we had a blast! They actually drove down on Friday - made the trip in like 9.5 hours - crazy guys. Anyway, Nathan and Jay, fellow ISPers and Auburn Network peeps made the long journey from Auburn, Alabama to the big city of Houston, Texas. We went out to Chuy's for mexican food on Friday night and then did some shopping on Saturday. Saturday night was Marc's CC party so they entertained themselves at the Go Kart place over in the Galleria area... Hilarious pictures - crack me up! Then Sunday, we headed to see the Texans for Jay's first ever NFL football game. It was an especially hard Texans loss for me as I had to witness thousands of Longhorn fans routing on Vince Young (now a Tennessee Titan) as he made the game winning touchdown in overtime - YUCK...kinda made me want to throw up. We had a great time - thanks for coming down guys! Look forward to hangin' in January!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home