Jenn's Episodes

Friday, December 01, 2006

Conference USA Reception


Last night we all had the pleasure (or require ment) of attend ing the Conference USA Champion ship pre-game reception and I have to admit, it was lots of fun! Great food and a beautiful set up at the Hilton Americas in Downtown Houston. I got to hang out with all the UH girls and have a glass of wine to kick back and relax after what has been a crazy week for everyone here at the UH Athletic Dept and ISP. We are looking forward to the game tonight - hopefully MANY of you reading this will make it out as it promises to be a very entertaining evening. I'm sure I'll have some fun pics to share with you later on as well from all the festivities going on out here. As for the pictures, the one above is of me, April and Derek - we're his Red Room girls...that's a funny story I'll be happy to share later on. Derek handles all the facilities here at UH - he's superman, seriously! Also there's a pic of the UH-ISP staff with our fearless leader, Mr. Dan Barrett who made a special appearance in town from Winston-Salem for the big game. And last, but certainly not least are all the UH girls - Sarah, Carlee, me and April. Good times - lots more to come! GO COOGS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a cool job. :D

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home