Jenn's Episodes

Monday, November 13, 2006

We Hit 100 Percent...and More!


I know many of you have been listening to my moaning and growning concerning our property being so close to hitting our sales goal...but not getting there as quickly as we'd wished. I have great news to report - we have hit goal and are actually over it by a couple thousand dollars. WOOHOO!!! This is great news and means that we can relax and recover a little after the past few months of craziness.

The other really exciting news I have is that UH beat SMU this weekend to clinch the west division of Conference USA - The Cougs will be playing in the C-USA championship as well as a bowl game at the end of the year. This is HUGE news...and again, I encourage everyone to jump on the Cougar bandwagon - now is the time we need your support and are excited to be doing so well and hopefully making our home town very proud!

Lastly, A&M lost a heartbreaker (again!) to Nebraska this weekend...ugh. While I'm happy that Texas got stomped, it still makes me sad to know that my Aggies are struggling to live up to the potential they possess...I know, same story - one thousandth verse...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting budget.......or should I say exceeding it!

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

Marc

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home