Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

University of Houston - Kevin Kolb

While I know that Ruth is going to be none-too-happy that I am promoting UH right now instead of my beloved Aggies, she as well as you (the reader) are going to have to understand that I am an expert on college football (I mean, it's my career - ya know) and therefore have allowed room in my heart (and life) for more than one college team. And - while I will always "bleed maroon" - I also stand proudly behind the Houston Cougars, especially during this time of change at UH that I am so lucky to be a part of. As most of you know I handle UH sports marketing and have had the priviledge to be on the sidelines during one of the most significant years in recent UH football history. Kevin Kolb, our senior quarterback and Heisman-Trophy candidate (yes, I know it's a long shot BUT STILL - he's awesome!) is getting geared up right now for his last regular season game at Robertson Stadium in his college career. I've attached a link to an article I read today about him and the potential this young man has to change the face of a university that has been overlooked too many times in recent years - he's making things happen, along with a solid, talented football team and a list of accomplished coaches - this is the year of the Cougars! If you have any spare time, this article is worth a read...I promise! AND - let me just go ahead and throw this out there - the Cougars play at 2:30 pm this Saturday at Robertson Stadium against Tulsa...it's the biggest game of the year and we need YOU in the seats. Let me know if you need ticket information or have other questions - I'm happy to help get your butt in our seats in anyway that I can! =) Here's the Kevin Kolb Article Link .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home