Jenn's Episodes

Friday, October 27, 2006

Disappointment

Sooo - not sure how many people I've told about our ISP (work) related goal to hit our sales budget by today, Friday, October 27th BUT in case I haven't mentioned it - it's kindof a BIG DEAL. I'm sorry to say that here I am - at 3:55 pm - frustrated and frazzled after a very intense day of .... waiting. Waiting for the phone to ring - waiting for a decision to be made - waiting for a fax - waiting on an email - waiting, and waiting, and waiting...... If I was a nail-biter, my fingers would be nubbs by now. We have about an hour to go and we need about 17k in contracts to come in... It's still do-able but unrealistic I guess... I need to LET GO of the dream...lol. Just disappointed - if we would have hit our goal today we would have won a trip to a place called Lake Oconee in Georgia - as you can see from the pictures, this has Resort and Spa time written all over it - nothing like a pampering trip from your company. OR, and even better for me, we could have won a cash prize. Cash to pay for Christmas and birthday presents, wedding, rehearsal dinner, reception, new clothes, new tires, doctor's appointments - oh, the list could go on and on... I'll keep you updated as the saga of hitting our first team goal at UH continues - everyone keep your fingers crossed... OH, the life of sales - gotta love it! There's always next year, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Can we please go visit there anyways?! Um yes ma'am... sorry about your goal... you are a winner in my book. :]

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home