Jenn's Episodes

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween - Happy Hour Anyone?


Good Morning and Happy Halloween! Thought I'd start off your day with a little humor...check out the '80s jogger picture of Marc. Can you imagine waking up to this in the morning? Well I did today...startling, I know. Marc LOVES getting dressed up for Halloween and why shouldn't he - he is so good at playing the part in all his outfits! He cracks me up - hopefully these pics are as enjoyable for you as they are for me. I'll also go ahead and include pics from last year at Halloween - oh, and another one of Marc having fun trying on his little league baseball uniform...at the age of 27. I get lots of laughs from these pics - thought you might too. I told you he was really good at dressing up! I love you baby - thanks for always keeping me entertained!

The best station in the nation - or at least in Houston, for sure - THE BUZZ is going to be out at 702 (www.702houston.com) tonight to celebrate Halloween. I expect lots of inappropriate constumes and drunken stupidity by most who attend BUT it is Halloween and what would this holiday be without all of those things? I am heading over to meet Marc and some other Clear Channel peeps and would love for anyone and everyone to COME ON OUT! We'll be there around 5pm or so - stop by for a drink or at least just a good laugh...you know there will be lots of things worth seeing out tonight so join us for some Halloween humor!

Hope everyone has a very fun, safe and Happy Halloween! If there is any left over chocolate after you Trick or Treat - let me know - I bet I can find someone to eat it for you... (ME) !

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

I am getting my hair did after work... but maybe when I am done if you guys are still there I will stop by... BOO!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home