Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Cuties

At this time of the year, one of my favorite things to do is watch all the little kids get dressed up in their Halloween costumes...some of them using the "this is what I want to be when I grow up" theme - others sporting their favorite cartoon character - even some wearing the uniforms of favorite sports teams...favorite sports teams of their parents, that is. =)

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of some of my favorite little people, all decked out in their Halloween gear...this is the best holiday for "capturing the moment" - hope you enjoy these as much as I do.



This is Max and Jack - Bob and Deb's little guys and my favorite babysitting crew...they are so much fun and I see Bob is already brainwashing them with Ohio State stories... =)










Hudson looks perplexed in his Mad Cow costume - he's probably thinking "what in the world did my parents make me dress up like this for!?" Love it!












This is "Luke Skywalker" aka April's nephew...what a great costume and a huge pumpkin - where in the world did you guys find that thing!?













This picture of little Sophie, April's niece, might be my favorite this year - she is so adorable (and looks so annoyed in this picture...), just makes me smile everytime I see it! I've seen that look before - she takes after her aunt... =)






Another great year of costumes and Trick or Treating...hopefully next year I'll get to be a little more fun and do some dressing up. This year I was working - still 15k away...taking donations so we can reach our goal! (joking, I'm joking...kinda) More on that later...for now, heading home - Have a great night everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

I'll take one of each please. OK thanks.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

The sad thing is...big baby boys don't have too many Halloween options...it was either a chick, a monkey, or a cow...the cow was just so perfect, considering his size of course! :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home