Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wedding Update and a Clear Channel Christmas...

So I have very VERY exciting news - I bought my wedding dress on Friday! For anyone out there in the wedding gown market, Brickhouse Bridal is the place to go. Erika and Cara told me all about this place but I just kept thinking - It's in the Woods, so far away...I'll try a few close to home first. I should have listened to the experts - this place is huge and has so much of a selection...it is great! I'd tried on several dresses but hadn't found "the one" as of Friday, but when I started the trying on process for the 3rd time in a row, I finally found IT! I looked in the mirror and thought to myself...WOW - this is THE dress! I'd love to post pictures and show you how pretty it is but we wouldn't want the groom to see sooo...you'll just have to wait! In other wedding news, we hope to have a reception place reserved by the time we head to Florida for Christmas Holidays. I'll keep ya posted on how that's going once we get something decided on.




Next - the annual Clear Channel Christmas party was a hit again this year. Saturday night we got all "dolled up" and ventured over to Paraiso Maravilla (check out picture), a beautiful place over off of Chimney Rock. Awesome job done by Angie and Sylvia on planning, as usual. A great time was had by all. Here's a pic of me and Deb...I'm sure I'll have more pics to come later on...



2 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

You look so pretty! Who woulda thunk it that black earrings would look so good with a red dress??? Hope you had fun :] and congrats on the wedding dress find!!!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found your dress! I knew you would LOVE Brickhouse - they are so great!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home