Jenn's Episodes

Monday, December 25, 2006

A Magnone Family Christmas


Merry Christmas Everyone! It's only 2pm on the east coast and I have already eaten so much I think I'm gonna be sick...and we have at least one more round to go for dinner. Everything is so good - I just can't say no! Went to church last night for Christmas Eve services and it was very nice. I miss the Christmas Eve candlelight service at First Baptist but it was nice to start a new tradition with a new part of my family. And today we have unwrapped lots and lots of presents after Mr. and Mrs. Magnone cooked us pancakes and eggs this morning - it was great. I hope everyone knows how thankful I am for you all being a part of my life...and the person I'm most thankful for this year is my soon to be husband - I can't wait to marry him and love him forever and ever!

Have a wonderful holiday and don't forget to be thankful to the one who was born on this very special day! Enjoy the pics...and don't forget to watch the Cowboys tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer Lynn!!! I, as well, have eaten so much I feel like I might topple over... but dont worry- I am still coherent enough not to watch the Cowboys tonight. :} Love you!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sweetie! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this special day with me and my/our family. I LOVE YOU

The best part is.............we get to do it all over again on Thursday :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY!

Marc

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home