Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, January 07, 2007

What a weekend...

First of all, let me address the Cowboys football game debacle...I am a huge Romo fan... In fact, Marc gave me a jersey for Christmas which I was VERY EXCITED about wearing for the "big game" on Saturday. Unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to be. They certainly didn't play a good game and maybe they just don't deserve it - but for us die hard football fans out here, it's just hard to let the dream go. I'd just like to make one point - does this ball look shiny to anyone else?...like, maybe it's NOT exactly the way it should be... One might ponder why it's so shiny - as if it was INTENTIONALLY made that way somehow... I know it's crazy - I'm just sayin'... =) It makes me feel a little better to blame it on someone else but Romo...football is a team effort - it's not all his fault!

Mom and I hung out on Saturday - went and did a little shopping and then went to Bath Junkie - woohoo! I LOVE Bath Junkie - if you haven't been before, you should GO - RIGHT NOW! We played with scents and made lots of bath stuff - it was cool. Then we met up with Erika and headed down to the convention center. We went to the Bridal Show and got some good information. Erika seemed like a professional at this stuff - she got all my 'register to win' entry cards and went to work. I haven't got any phone calls yet but I have a good feeling about it... Hopefully I'll win something! My friend Heather won her honeymoon at this thing a few years ago...unfortunately it didn't turn out the way they thought it would. That's another story for a different day... =)

Next on my list of things to talk about - our Annual Girls Christmas Lingerie Party was this weekend at our house. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I've posted some pictures below - thanks for a great time everyone. I had a blast (and ate wayyyyy too much!). Andy - we missed you in our group picture!


Sunday was a lazy day - we didn't make it to church unfortunately... I think that was my fault - not the best way to start off the new year. We DID get to hang out with Marc's best friend, Daniel - in town from Florida on a layover. He and his wife, Eileen and Eileen's Mom are headed to the big game - the National Championship. We hung out at BWW for awhile - loved it! It was great to see them and we're hoping to see them lots more over the next year. For anyone who's been living under a rock, Florida plays Ohio State tomorrow - GO GATORS!

Last (but definitely not least) on my list of things to share: one more picture from the Magnone Christmas - thought this was cute and wanted to share.


Have a GREAT week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home