Jenn's Episodes

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wedding Update - Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

Today was very eventful and I think we actually decided on a dress - woohoo! Had a great time...made to David's Bridal, Ventura's and Alfred Angelo's - was a busy day but an hour at Chick 'fil A rejuvenated the crew and we were making things happen. Below are the pictures of "the" bridesmaid dress we are about 95% set on...of course, not the same colors. Red dress, silver sash...with roses, lots and lots of roses. Great modeling job, Rachel!


Thanks for chauferring Mom - am so glad that you came... Had a great time girls - for those who didn't make it, we missed you! I'll let you all know once I make a final decision so we can order these things and I can cross this off my (never-ending) list - WOOHOO!

Enjoy these fun pics of our "dress trying-on" experience...

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

I cant believe you posted those pictures hoochie!!! :) However- mucho fun dress-shopping day! I cant wait for 09-08-07!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home