Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Andrew's Blanket

So for the past several months, amidst all the moving around and trip-taking, etc., one thing has remained constant: I've been working hard on little Mr. Andrew's baby blanket! =) This blanket is well traveled as it's joined me on work trips, cross-country car rides and multiple airline carriers over the last year - haha. I've always loved to cross-stitch due to my Grannie and Mom's influence growing up, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to make something for my new nephew/Godson. Marc and I did a great job of hiding it all this time so it was a surprise to Les and Bill and Drew......good stuff! Thought I'd share a couple of pictures - I'm so proud of it. Thanks to Grannie for helping me with the final pieces!

Les sent me this last picture of Andrew enjoying his new blanket...LOVE IT! Is he precious or what? =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Touch of Grace Photography said...

Wow! I am impressed! Good job Aunt Jenn. He will love it forever :)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home