Jenn's Episodes

Monday, August 03, 2009

LA-LA with my Favorite Brother!

YES - I know he's my only brother...minor details. I recently realized a ton has happened since my last update - figured I better get on top of things or I'm going to forget some of the 'awesome-ness' of the past few weekends. I was lucky enough to see my little brother two weekends in a row in July - so incredible. I really never knew growing up that one day he'd be like my best friend - we have so much fun together just being stupid and goofing off. It's great! Of course he still annoys me by being as sarcastic as possible and picking on me every so often but hey, he wouldn't be my brother if he didn't do those things - I expect them! He's become a great friend and has even taught me a lot about myself over these past few months...he lives 6 hours away from me in LA and I can honestly say I'm going to miss him even more when he moves back to Texas. He's pretty much the best brother - ever...just so we're clear.

So, back to my story - Marc and I went down to LA earlier this month for a long weekend visit with Chris, Kash and Tina - it was a blast. First of all, Kash is an old friend of Marc's who is pretty fantastic and an absolute blast to hang out with. He met a great girl (Tina, just so we're clear) and quickly scooped-her-up and they are set to be married in none other than HAWAII in September...yes, I'm jealous and sad we'll miss it but am definitely anxiously awaiting the pictures. Tina was off to her bachlorette party in Vegas for the weekend but we did get to sneak in one dinner before her departure.
Next day, Laguna Beach with Little Bro while Marc worked - so incredibly amazing...I wish I was there RIGHT NOW. In short - Paradise in CA.

The next day we headed to Malibu, close to where Kash and Tina live in Calabasas (sp?) for another fun filled day on the beach. What a great area - I'd move there immediately if given the chance...uhm...if I could change one thing - the RIDICULOUS traffic!
I like to call the picture above 'Palm Marc'
So lucky - hangin' with three studds on the beach... =)
We stopped for some scenic pictures including stopping off at an old movie set to take some fun pictures and 'check things out'. So cool - fun to play!
Headed out to Katsuya in Hollywood for the evening - had an amazing dinner with some pretty fantastic food and the company was perfect, of course. We really had soooo much fun!
And look who made a cameo appearance....JEFF! Jill's big brother was hangin' at the same restaurant, one table over from us - sooo random but great to see him and catch up for a minute!

This picture of Kash might be my favorite of the evening...we had so much fun that we almost missed our flight on the way out. Any excuse to stay a little longer! Thanks to Kash, Tina and Brother for being fantastic hosts - we can't wait to come back and also, can't wait for you to come visit us! Stay tuned for pictures from Brother's weekend in San Francisco...coming soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I still can't beleive you guys ran into each other...in LA!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

=)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home