Jenn's Episodes

Monday, August 06, 2007

Our Fab and Fantastic Couples Shower

My fantastic bridemaids put together an awesome couples shower for Marc and I - we had a great time at our Mexican Food and Drink Fiesta; they really do know me well. =) The best part of the shower - the suprise the night before when Angi made me take her to the airport to "pick up a friend" and who should appear BUT Leslie and Bill, all the way from Tampa, Florida. Talk about emotional moments - it was so SO so great to see them. We had a really good time together that weekend - wish we lived closer together! Below are some pictures from the couples shower - thanks again to all of y'all for everything. I love my bridesmaids!

My Beautiful Bridesmaids - minus one very-missed Heather

Chowin' Down
Happy Hitchin' - courtesy of Ruth - who else could come up with something so clever? =)
Family Rocks - especially when they surprise you!
Pretty Cara - old friends - so good to catch up


Jenn and Boudg - the best and oldest friend - my girl!


Marc and Leslie - can you tell they are related? =)

So glad to catch up with this crew - we are so cute - and Cash helps, I guess... =)


Shmoopy - as always... =)

The Maid, The Bride, The Matron AKA Crazy-Sexy-Cool...not necessarily in that order =)

2 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

LOL sadly the crazy sexy cool seems to be in the right order!!! =]

9:23 PM  
Blogger EllieRose said...

Cousin!

I wanted to come see you this weekend but they have me working over 32 hours.

:(

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home