Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lonely Little House

So, Marc is officially a New Yorker! He left on Friday - guess I don't receive my status until a couple of weekends from now. =)

Our house has gone from this...

To this...

To this...

Super sad! But we're certainly excited about our new place and can't wait to get there - had fun hanging out with Jen this weekend. Maddie was spayed on Friday so we both had puppy duty this weekend - also, congrats to Jake and Dee. Great couples shower on Saturday - looking forward to that wedding and crossing my fingers I get to be there.

Have a great week everyone! (Happy First Day of Work Hun - go kick some butt in NYC!)

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Oh my gosh seeing your house empty makes me so sad!!!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home