Jenn's Episodes

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Dates with Shay

Thankfully I've had a partner in crime during my play days off these last few weeks. Shay is a full time MOM and is a veteran at finding fun things to do in San Fran so we've met up for a few 'dates' to hang out lately. It's been AWESOME!

We checked out a new breakfast place called The Flower Market Cafe which happens to be (surprise - surprise) located beside a giant flower market! There are TONS of flowers...it's like a dream...every beautiful shade and type of flower you can imagine, if you can name it - they have it! These pictures really don't do it all justice but this gives you a bit of an idea of just how beautiful it is.


On another of our outings we headed to the San Francisco Zoo (I LOVE the zoo!) for a fun-filled day with Rhys and Myles. It was a blast... We got to see the new baby monkey that was born a few months ago (and his giant dad) as well as ride the carousel and train. It was awesome... Reminded me of going to the zoo when Iwas younger with daycare - I can remember going on a trip where my Dad chaperoned and ran around taking pictures of me at the petting zoo...just like I was doing with Myles and Rhys - haha! We really had a great time!
Darb - Not sure if you read my blog but if you do, the picture above reminds me of YOU...you know why! I miss you!
Shay has introduced me to several other fun places including Zazie , a super cute little restaurant where we had a delicious breakfast, located in the SF neighborhood of Cole Valley... Also, another fun restaurant, the Blue Barn had a killer turkey sandwich with brie, my absolutely favorite... She took me here AFTER introducing me to maybe the hardest workout I've ever done at...The Bar Method. This is like yoga/pilates times 10, using only a bar for balance and your strength to sustain energy throughout the pain and anguish which promises (and I believe) to deliver a much more toned body. Although super rough, I'm totally hooked - I'll be frequenting The Bar Method again very soon.
Enjoy the pictures - and thanks to Shay for being my new SFBF...more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home