Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Confirmation and a Family Easter

What a great weekend - I had a wonderful time with all of my family here... After two years of prayer, study and lessons in faith, I am officially Catholic. I'm a Baptist-Catholic...hahaha... This Easter has been a great time of reflection - I'm so thankful for the people I have around me, who have loved me and supported me in this long journey. I don't know what I'd do without each and every one of you. Thanks so much to Mr. and Mrs. Magnone for coming into town for this celebration - to my family who has been so incredibly supportive throughout this process - to Deb who took care of me through all of this and helped me in understanding the things I've studied - to my friends, Boudg, Erika, Ruth, Diane and Jen...all of you have been so helpful and supportive, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Your cards and gifts I am so thankful for - I will treasure them in years to come and always remember this very special weekend! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy - Happy Easter everyone!
Leslie and Bill, we missed you guys.

Marc and Jenn - Confirmation - April 8, 2007

Grannie and Mrs. Magnone



Easter Family Dinner - Outback Steakhouse



Jenn, Erika (plus Eliza) and Ruthie



My best friend and me on a very special day for us both...

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Congratulations Jenn! I am very proud of you. I hope you had an amazing Easter!!!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home