Jenn's Episodes

Friday, August 10, 2007

Shower Numero Dos

The lovely ladies who watched me grow up since i was a tiny little girl threw me a shower in Highlands a couple of weekends ago. We had such a fun time and it was so awesome to see all these wonderful women who've influenced my lives in so many ways over the years. I finally got to see the dishes that Marc and I picked out - really never thought I'd be so excited over dishes. I actually used to make fun of people who felt that way - funny how things change... =) Anyway, thanks to all those wonderful ladies and to Ms. Angi who was my sole bridesmaid representative - you get a shout out, my love! =) Also thanks to little miss Ellie Rose who is all grown up now - can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress at the wedding. I look forward to spending more time with you hun - had a great time shopping and having "cousin conversations" that weekend. OK, enjoy some of the goofy pics below - geez, do I look fat in these OR WHAT!? Not cool...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree, you might have wanted to choose another shirt....haha. I love you and I better see you this weekend!

---brother

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home