Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Weekend Fun

This weekend was great - I finally got to pick up my wedding dress and had a blast with my Mom on our mother/daughter shopping day. We found a beautiful dress for my mom to wear to the wedding - she looks so pretty in it. I can't wait to see her and Dad, all dressed up!

We also got to go see Erika and play with the newest little Alman... Eliza is beautiful and Isabelle is definitely going to be a great Momma's Helper. Erika and Daniel are going to have the hands full with those two beautiful little girls! Here's a few pics - we couldn't get Isabelle to keep her eyes open but she still looks super cute...


It's a girl!


Cheese!

Baby Eliza Linnea - she's so beautiful!

Jenn and Isabelle

Smiles all around!

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Aaaaaah! I am so jealous! Eliza looks so precious but Isabelle looks SO old! I am glad you got to gosee them.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home