Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Saddest Day

Very sad news today – my Grandma passed away early this morning with my Uncle and Dad by her side. She’s had so many physical issues over the past few years and while my heart is broken, I’m finding peace in knowing she’s in a better place and pain free with my PawPaw by her side. She’s one of the greatest loves of my life and will be so missed…there just aren’t any words for times like these. Thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers as Grandma and my family have struggled with her health challenges over the years. Please continue those prayers as we work through the grief and sadness of having to say goodbye.

I’m so very thankful that she doesn’t have to hurt anymore. I loved her so very much.
















Here’s further information, as a couple of people have already asked.

Visitation:
Wednesday, Nov 12th
5pm – 8pm
Earthman Funeral Home
3919 Garth Road
Baytown, TX 77521
Tel.281.422.8181

Funeral:
Thursday, Nov 13th
11:30 am
First Baptist Church
210 N Magnolia Street
Highlands, TX 77562
Tel.281.426.4551

Deliveries:
Any flower deliveries, please send to Earthman Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to First Baptist Child Care Center:
First Baptist Church

ATTN: In Honor of Nell Salters - FBCH Child Care Center
210 N Magnolia Street
Highlands, TX 77562
Call 281.426.4551 (church office) for more information.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Burgess' said...

Jenn,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you,
Shannon

6:10 PM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Oh Jenn, I am so sad to read this news. I know it is never easy to let go, but there is a comfort in knowing she will not suffer anymore. I also know that even in knowing that it really doesn't ease your heartache any...I will be praying for your family.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I love you!

Your Grandma is definitely resting peacefully in a better place......but I am still very sorry about your loss.

Love you

Marc

6:48 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

I am so sorry again sweetie. I love you!!! Your family is covered in my prayers... xo

11:07 AM  
Blogger AKat said...

jenn, i am so sorry to hear this news. you and your family are in my prayers...

12:16 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Jenn, you and your family are in our prayers. Your grandmother was so sweet, I know she is in Heaven now, smiling down upon you.
Love and Prayers.
Mom and Dad Magnone

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Catalina

11:06 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

Jenn, I'm so very sorry about your grandma. I definitely understand the loss you are feeling. You are so right that there aren't words for a time like this, but it is so wonderful to know that she's in such a better place and she isn't in pain anymore and best of all...she's with your PawPaw! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I am praying for you and your family as well.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home