Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Road Trip - Atlantic City or BUST

This past weekend Marc and I took a road trip across the northeastern states... We headed to Atlantic City, NJ on Friday evening and then on Saturday, drove through Pennsylvania and Delaware to get to Annapolis, Maryland for the night. It was FUN except for when I was totally convinced that we were lost on Sunday heading home...come to find out, we weren't lost - just took the REALLY LONG ROUTE back home. Isn't that right, hun? :-)

KTU, Marc's radio station in NYC was hosting a concert of 80's one-hit-wonder bands or Freestyle Free For All, if you want to get technical, so we headed down for the 'work function'. This was our first time in Atlantic City - a very cool city, definitely reminded me of a mini-Vegas. We stayed at the Taj Mahal where the concert was held... Concert was a blast - including artists like the Cover Girls, Stevie B and Marc's personal fav, Rob Base - he was SO EXCITED...haha...

I'd like to tell you I took the picture above like that on purpose....but that would be a lie. :-)

Afterwards we headed to The Casbah Club inside the Taj Mahal and proceeded to sing (and dance) the night away...all the way into the early hours of the morning. I think the last time Marc and I stayed out this late was....well - uhm - well I can't remember the last time we stayed out so late! Had fun hanging with his staff and sporting my boots New Yorker style although my feet were killing me by the end of the night. Nothing new, I know - I know.


He loves me!

I told you we were singing...haha!

See - New Yorker boots...guess it's finally official, lol! This is me taking a picture of my achy-breaky feet! We had a great weekend, enjoyed spending time in Annapolis with Dad Magnone as well as chowing on some yummy food at Lewne's Steakhouse (no, I didn't have steak...I know you were wondering).

Looking forward to our next road trip which most likely will be a big one, "The Great Magnone Road Trip of 2008" as we're planning to drive from NYC to Merritt Island, FL for Christmas! Stay tuned for a full report on that adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home