Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Additional Celebrity Sighting News - Celebrity Apprentice

So - RANDOM - but my manager knows someone who knows someone who introduced him to a former playmate (yes, you read that correctly - still G rated blog...just connecting the dots for you) who would be in the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice. She called last week (told you I was behind on pictures and posts) and asked for him to bring as many friends as he could to a fundraiser at the corner of 6th Avenue and 58th Street... So, he recruited the office to walk down with him around lunch time - they were selling cupcakes to raise money for an AIDS organization. This is one of two of the teams from Celebrity Apprentice which should be airing sometime in the spring.

The coolest part was standing and talking to Joan with cameras and microphones stuck in your face - all we were trying to do was buy a few cupcakes! =)


Who knows, maybe I'll get a few seconds of my 15 minutes of fame in the spring - keep your eyes peeled!



Joan Rivers - Celebrity Apprentice

Random Drag Queens were helping attract people - you can see in the picture above. Also in this picture is Annie Duke, professional poker player and another contestant on the show.

Here's Joan again with Brande Roderick, the former Baywatch star and playmate I mentioned above. Cool experience here in crazy New York City!

2 Comments:

Blogger Touch of Grace Photography said...

I just want you to know that I live vicariously through you by reading your blog. I always wanted to do the whole NYC thing in the fast paced fun world... So, now I just get my kicks reading your blog of the fun places you go and the random people you meet. Keep it up!! A mommy of 2 in small town Texas needs to get her kicks somewhere!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

ONLY in NYC......as we know :)
So happy you can enjoy all these fun times!!!! Love you!!!!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home