Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grandma Salters

Just a quick note to let update those who don't know... My Grandma has been in and out of the hospital over the past two months and is currently in ICU in Baytown after an extensive surgery she's trying to recover from. I jumped on a plane today to come home and see her and the rest of my family as everyone's been having a hard time over the past couple of months.

For those of you I haven't talked to - please don't be surprised if you hear I was in town. I'm here but am in Mont Belvieu and Baytown, hanging with the family. I'll look forward to seeing y'all on our next trip down.

Please keep my Grandma in your thoughts in prayers and thanks to all of you who've been helping us through this so far. I have the greatest friends in the world - thanks to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

As always, thinking of you and the family. Hope your grandmother improves everyday.

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Burgess' said...

Jenn...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your grandma gets well soon. I am happy to see you have a blog. I just started mine about a month ago. Hope to hear from you. God Bless!

Shannon

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home