Jenn's Episodes

Monday, November 03, 2008

Update

Just a quick note for those who've asked... Was home this weekend and got to spend a little quality time with my Grandma. She's been in and out between medication and complications she's struggling with. The first day I saw here was the best by far as she was not on any breathing machines and I was able to visit with her for awhile. She eventually had to be put on a CPAP machine and was on that when I left, helping her to breath. Got back to NYC last night (this morning) at about 1:30am... She's now been moved into ICU and put on a ventilator due to her struggles breathing. She's heavily medicated as her body tries to heal itself and getting lots of help with oxygen from the ventilator.

Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers - for peace and comfort as her body struggles to recover from all she's been through. Thanks to all who've been praying and keeping in touch, your love and concern mean a lot to all of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy~ree said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma Jenn. I just recently went through this with my own Papa. It is NEVER easy... no matter what, but I know you must be really struggling with being so far away. I will continue to pray for her and your family during this time.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home