Jenn's Episodes

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thank You

Just a quick bit of thanks to those who made me feel extra special on my big b-day. 27 and counting...man, I'm getting old. =)
Marc...thanks for all the sweet surprises and cards that you left for me; the flowers were my favorite, can't beat sunflowers AND roses... I love you - can't wait to spend my forever with you.
April...you are awesome! Thanks for an excellent lunch with fabulous fish, conversation and a piece of to-die-for chocolate cake. It was just what I needed and I'm so glad I got to see you and catch up. Thanks for being such a sweetheart - always!



Jen...my twin! Can't think of a better way to end my day than crawfish and baseball...plus ridiculously goofy and fun conversations that only the two of us can have. You always make me smile, without even trying - thanks for making last night relaxing and special.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
Your closing in on Melinda. She was 29 again this year.
John

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home