Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Newbies....

Had a pretty eventful weekend - thanks to Michelle, Marisa and Nicole for a FABULOUS brunch on Saturday... Can't beat sangria and mojitos at Amazon Grill - I felt like I was in Costa Rica, for a moment, at least.

I finally got my purse - Mom and Dad brought it back from San Marcus for me. It's so pretty... Never thought I'd want a purse like this but when I saw it, it just seemed like the perfect purse for me. Green is one of my favorite colors and I don't own enough green stuff...looking forward to expanding my wardrobe and being a little more brave with my color selections... This purse is my first step! =)





Marc and I have been doing some serious car shopping over the last few weeks to replace my silver bullet Mitsubishi Eclipse. With four years and 65,000 miles under her belt, it was time to say goodbye. So, the biggest news of the weekend, I got a new car! =) Check out the pics below - 2007 Acura RDX - so fun... I LOVE IT!




Now I just need a catchy name - something better than "Silver Bullet II"...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome looking garage!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home