Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Mets and Shea Stadium

I'm way behind on this post but the week after we went to the Yankee's game, we headed to Shea Stadium to meet the Mets. Talk about a crazy bunch of fans - these people are fun and loud and rowdy. We had a good time but I still thing the history attached to Yankee Stadium makes me more of a Yankee fan at heart... I'm officially declaring my support - aside from Astros being my #1, the Yankees (minus one steroid-using, longhorn aka Roger Clements) are officially my NYC team of choice. Still had fun at the Mets game and will definitely go again - I have to say that or Byron and Jess might void their friendship with me! =) Enjoy the pics!
Train Stop
New Stadium on Right, Old Stadium on Left - It's going to be an awesome new facility
Shea Stadium from the inside
Classic Marc and Jenn Pose
Byron and Jess - trying to stay warm and dry - it was drizzling...yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home