Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday SJP

So, my grandmother gave me a Left-Hander's Calendar for Christmas - pretty cool, I think. I get to learn interesting facts about all kinds of people who I would never have thought to associate as left-handers, much less have felt like I had anything in common with. It's something I look forward to every day - tearing off yesterday's fun fact and learning today's! So, what should be staring up at me this morning but a list of birthdays and who should appear but- SARAH JESSICA PARKER! So, as a die-hard fan of SJP and SATC, I thought it was definitely appropriate for me to give a Blog Birthday Wish.

Happy Birthday to my favorite on-air girl, fashion icon and all around cool chick... Ms. Sarah Jessica Parker celebrates her big day today, March 25th! SJP is someone I love to read about and hear good things happening to because I think she's awesome - her influencial style and grace and mishaps and misfortune as Carrie on SATC have made her someone that every woman out there can relate to in some way or another, no matter what age! And aside from Carrie, she's taken her career in so many other directions with her new clothes line, perfume smells, etc. Not to mention being a full time Mom and Wife - I really admire SJP and appreciate all the inspirational and liberating light she sheds on being a successful career woman and family lady, all at the same time. Happy Birthday SJP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

This was also the birthday of another person you know...me!!! :)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home