Jenn's Episodes

Monday, February 25, 2008

Finally - I'M BACK!


Today I happily accepted the position of Director of New Business Development with Active Marketing Group, a San Diego based marketing and advertising firm. Thanks to you all for your encouragement and prayers as I patiently awaited getting back into the working world, especially sales and marketing - I'm really excited! If you're interested in learning more about this company and what in the world I'll be doing, go to www.activemarketinggroup.com and check it out. You'll see the Client Success Stories part - my job will be to work with companies such as these and create campaigns to help them reach their goals and grow their business. It's quite a challenge and I have lots to learn - thanks again for all your prayers and support!

3 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

Thats amazing Jenn! Congratulations! I bet you can't wait to go back to work finally!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Jenn....that is wonderful...you will do a GREAT job!!!!!! this is so exciting!!!! So very proud of YOU!!!!!!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new job! I'm so proud of you...enjoy your last days as unemployed! :) Miss you tons...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home