Jenn's Episodes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

After Weeks Of Wondering - Should I Just Become a Professional Dog Walker......

I FINALLY have THREE (yeah, you read that right...) job offers on the table. HALLELUJAH - PRAISE GOD...seriously. I went to the gym on Thursday morning and came back to 5 messages, 4 of which were job related. When it rains, it pours and in this case - I welcomed the downpour! As of end of day yesterday, I have three job offers to consider:

1) Active Marketing Group - creating national advertising campaigns for clients of all shapes and sizes, all over the U.S. and beyond...noteworthy mention: in addition to many others, one of my clients would be Revlon...HELLO - REVLON - HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE?

2) Madison Square Garden - The Garden - The World's Most Favorite Arena...etc. etc. etc. - more importantly, the company owning such entities as NY Liberty, NY Knicks, NY Rangers, Radio City Music Hall, FUSE TV, and concert venues across the U.S. all of which I'd have an opportunity to sell sponsorships to (with immediate emphsis on NY Liberty...how "liberating"). So cool....

3) CBS Radio - The Mets Broadcast - selling radio spots for WFAN - The Fan - a historic radio station responsible for the creation of Radio Row, home of the Mets broadcast for around 20 years now - very cool. BASEBALL people - you all know how I love my sports teams...

So, I have interviewed for almost seven weeks now and am lucky enough to choose where I go. Trouble is always 'second guessing' whatever choice I make.

Your opinions are welcome - I am in the process of creating my pros and cons list for all... I think they are great opportunities and am excited to be employed again - and in New York City. Wahoo - nothing feels as good as dreams coming true! =)

Thanks to you all for your prayers and thoughts and support and motivation - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I have the weekend to figure out my fate and will be happy to let you know where my heart lies on Monday.......

Until then - have a fantastic weekend everyone! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Way to go Jenn!!!!! I am so thrilled for you and the opportunities that lie ahead.
The companies made a smart choice when they offered YOU the positions. We will keep saying our prayers for you, and you will make the right decision. We are all very proud of you and your hubby!!!
Lots of love to you and Marc!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! My only bit of advice is to pick the job where you will be the happiest. But with those choices, I don't see how you won't be :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home