Jenn's Episodes

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day and All That Jazz...

Even the Empire State Building was all holiday-ed out... So another V-Day has come and gone, thank God. Although I'm attached and very VERY happy and in-love, I know it's still a stinky holiday for anyone wishing they were attached.......whoever renamed it Single Awareness Day was right - what a silly Hallmark holiday. I hope all my friends made it through and enjoyed the chocolate and ice cream all us girls have out there to cure the blues that come along with this day sometimes. I've had the blues a lot lately too, not about V-Day, just lack of job and missing my friends and family OH SO MUCH.
I will say that my honey did bring me beautiful pink and white tulips, a mani and pedi gift certificate and Billy's Bakery goodies... I also received a treat from my father-in-law - flowers!!! Such a great surprise - he said I was part of the fam and that now he had three valentine's - can't beat a conversation like that - made my day! My wonderful, sweet hubby got great goodies for his day - I made him a cake and peanut butter cookies as well as pumpkin cookies, he was in "hog heaven", literally! =) We had fun - thanks to you Maggie, Erika, Grannie and Moms for sending cards and remembering us on this day - love them and loved hearing from you!
We had a good weekend and finally had a visitor - Marc's Dad was in town on his way home from a business trip so he met his grand-dogs and enjoyed a quick tour of the city. We were so happy to see him and sad to see him go - great visit, so glad he was here!


No news on the job front - same old song and dance, different day... Never thought I could be so tired of interviewing but BOY AM I SICK OF IT. So, no news...say a few prayers, they are muchly appreciated. =)
Happy birthday to my Mom and Brother - Feb 11th and Feb 13th respectively - Mom is fabulous as ever and Brother has now entered his 20's....good Lord, that means I'm about to enter my 30's - let's not talk about it anymore.... =)
Here are some updated pictures of us - enjoy and have a great week everyone.



Here are the pups after their big snow - the first snow for these youngsters...Dexter picked it up quick - he started eating it as soon as he saw it!

Maddie and Dexter shuffling through their toy box - so fun to watch as Maddie disappears into that tiny box searching for something...who knows what!

Maddie and Mom - hangin' on the couch

How cool is it that we have elevators in our apartment building and can pretend to makeout in the elevator any time we want!??!? Kidding...I'm kidding.... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Love all the pictures. Especially the ones with the three of you that being...Dave, Marc, and you!! Of course it appears that Maddie took a liking to Dave!!!
Hope all goes well this week.
Love to you both!!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home