Jenn's Episodes

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gossip About Gossip Girl

For those who watch the newest WB hit series, Gossip Girl, this tidbit is for you. For awhile now it has been the rumor around our building that a couple of the actors from the cast of G.G. lived very close to us. Rumors of Carrie Underwood (who was dating one these cast members) walking through our lobby and other G.G. guys being spotted on the Chelsea sidewalk outside our front doors. Not only that, we learned through a secure source that from my apartment, we can see directly into an apartment across the way that is 'alledgedly' the home of a couple of the G.G. stars. Of course, rumors such as this cause excitement and intrigue but I'd never really seen any of them so I wasn't sure I bought into the gossip.

SOOOO - last night Marc and I decided to head down to the gym pretty late for a light workout. Our gym is small with decent equipment and is NEVER crowded - I think the most people we've ever seen in there was three or maybe five at a really busy time of day. But, lo-and-behold last night, as we walked through the door...on a blue mat in the corner, there sat Ed Westwick, sweating and crunching through his ab workout! I've posted a picture of Mr. Westwick for those who don't know him....
Anyway, that's my celebrity-spotting-pretty-cool-story of the week - thanks for letting me share!

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

OMG you know that I am going to be mad jealous. I am obsessed with Gossip Girl. And you got to see Chuck doing his crunches??!! When I come visit I am totally working out.

However, if you see Chace Crawford (the guy dating Carrie Underwood) I will have to move in. :)

Love you boo.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home