Jenn's Episodes

Monday, April 21, 2008

You'll Never Believe It....I Didn't!!

Soooo - tonight I came home late after going to a meeting I had to attend after work.

No big deal - right?
Marc headed home a little early and took care of the dogs - took them walking/running out by Chelsea Piers and then to the dog park. Marc text me during my meeting with a ha-ha comment, "Dexter played with Tony Soprano today and then attacked his dog - ha-ha".....

Again, no big deal, right?
In my mind I picture a big Italian guy and his dog....Dexter has been a little agressive lately so none of this was news, just thought the part about the big Italian guy was funny.
EXCEPT IT WAS REALLY TONY SOPRANO AKA JAMES GANDOLFINI
I came home and started talking to Marc about it and low and behold, it wasn't just some funny Italian guy! Marc and "Tony" chatted it up - pre and post Dexter attack - lol. I guess it was a conversation topic, after all. Marc said he was super nice and his dog was really cute - some white and black lab mix.... I guess he was there with his girlfriend, Deborah Lin - Marc said he was with "the lady in the picture" so that's the best clarification I can get.
So that's Marc's first big start sighting - I think his might be big enough to cancel all mine out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Holy Cow!!!! Marc... and James G. I am not surprised!!! So Marc!! Jenn thanks for sharing that story, that is one for the "family" records. haha!!!
Love you both!!!!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home