Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, June 08, 2008

HOME is Still Where My Heart Is

We had a great trip home at the end of May - fast-paced and a little painful (especially after PAYING CarMax to take our cars off our hands...) but relaxing too and so nice to be around the friends and family I've been missing all these months. Thanks to everyone who came to 'hang out' on Friday night - for those we missed, promised we'll see you next time around - I apologize for not being the 'life of the party' at Front Porch... I think my system had finally hit a wall and I was in SHUT DOWN MODE. It was so great to be at home with my closests buds - thanks to everyone for stopping to see Marc and me... We miss you all.



As for family time - well it was FANTASTIC!!! Lots of rest and catching up and oh-by-the-way, my baby cousin is officially a high school graduate! Little Ellie Rose isn't so little anymore - she's on her way to Colorado in the fall to become a University of Colorado Buffalo. Congrats Ellie - so glad I was able to be there and celebrate with you. Nothing beats being at home with my Mom and Dad and Brother - it's like old times except now I have a husband which makes time even more fun... Grandparents are doing great - parents are doing great - couldn't have asked for a better weekend - only wish we would have had more time. Mom and Dad are coming up for July 4th weekend - I'm PUMPED!



Enjoy the pics - we really miss all of y'all. NYC is going fantastic - if only we could move our family and friends here, life would be perfect. Wishful thinking - I know...





BY THE WAY...................A huge congratulations to my dear friends Michelle and Alan who are officially engaged! Great job Alan - I think you surprised her, for sure! Lots of luck with the planning process you two - can't wait to hear all the details and be there for your special day. Love you both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home