Jenn's Episodes

Friday, May 02, 2008

My Number One

So - My number one favorite band of ALL TIME was in town at the Nokia Theater playing in concert this past Wednesday. You'll be shocked to hear I'm talking about Third Eye Blind - yes, I know - they are old school. I just can't help it - TEB stole my heart long ago as a teenager at Barbers Hill High School in little ol' Mont Belvieu, TX and still to this day I'm a die-hard fan. They rock ALWAYS and their songs seem to be timeless - I could jam to them now just as much as I did back then. Crazy how the music of the past always stays with you even though life continues to move forward day after day. Never would I have thought that one day I'd be watching them play in Times Square while living in New York City! Good news for any TEB junkies still left out there (and I know you're out there because both shows were SOLD OUT!), TEB still rocks out like it's 1997 or 98 or whenever it was I first decided I loved them - ha! Marc wasn't so into going to the show so my new friend Edna stepped up to the plate and we both went and had a great time! Ruth, I hope you enjoyed your phone-call-rendition of Steven Jenkins LIVE - lol! Below are some pictures and a couple of videos, one of a new song and one of an old-time favorite, Motorcycle Drive-By. Uhm, and just in case I haven't made this clear - THIRD EYE BLIND is BACK people - get excited! Wait 'til you hear their new stuff, it's so good... Even I was shocked....I can't wait!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home