Jenn's Episodes

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mariah Madness!


Soooo - let me start off this post by saying I am not a Mariah Carey fan. I can remember a short stint in 8th grade (maybe) when Hero came out and I fell in love with that CD... Since that time, I haven't given Mariah much thought. Her skimpy outfits and over-the-top glitzy-ness were never uber appealing to me. But - Marc had a couple extra arm bands to her Good Morning America performance on Friday in Times Square thanks to his fantastic promo manager (you rock Shari!) so I decided to make the early morning treck. My friend Edna and I met at 5:50am and walked over along with Edna's Mom (another big Mariah fan...) and we had a blast! Here's some pics and video clips - enjoy it... Can't beat 6th row in the middle of Times Square for a performance on Good Morning America - even if it is Mariah Carey. I will give her some credit though - she's a lot more down to earth than I ever would have guessed. She seemed really nice and fun, aside from her next-t0-nothing wardrobe and outrageous shoes! Try walking NYC avenues in those 6+ inch heels!

Stage set up at 44th and 7th, right beside GMA studio in Times Square


Edna, Edna's Mom and Me

Mariah's Manager

Da Brat - Mariah's girl here for support

Wowza - are those reals? I mean seriously......seriously!

How about these heels? She had to have help walking down the stage...

Make sure you check out the rhinestone studded ear pieces, microphone and mic stand...

The GMA crew...



1 Comments:

Blogger Touch of Grace Photography said...

Wow! Lots of exciting stuff happening in NYC. Not much in good ol' Midlothian!! A little jealous of your experiences... but nonetheless, i am glad you are loving NY. I miss you lots. Keep having fun for me and i will live vicariously through you!!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home