Jenn's Episodes

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rachel's Bachelorette Party Bash!

I had a blast a couple of weekends ago as all of my BFF's (well - most of them) came to visit and celebrate Rachel's upcoming nuptials. We painted the big apple red and I had some much needed and much appreciated girl time. Thanks to everyone for being amazing guests and thanks to my husband for letting us girls take over 'home' for a few days... Although I think he may have looked at it as a miny vacation from his wife! =) Just kidding hun - all your help with the dogs and the errand running, etc was perfect - couldn't have done it without you. Rachel, hope you had a great bachelorette party - you deserve it - we love you very much and are excited to celebrate you becoming Mrs. Davis in just a few weeks! Enjoy the pics everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger SinlessTouch said...

that was an awesome bachelorette party you had there! I hope everything went smoothly.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home