Jenn's Episodes

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Teagues Visit To NYC

Zach and Jill came to visit this past weekend and we really had a great time! Talk about a low maintenance group, I think we could have just hung out around our place the entire weekend and they would have been happily content. Friday night we went to Mesa Grill - Bobby Flay's restaurant and it was SOOO good - can't wait to go back. It's the closest thing to true southwestern food that I've tasted here in NYC. Went to Junior's and Times Square after and then crashed because we were all exhausted. Jill, the die-hard Yankee fan had to get some sleep before the big game on Saturday! We were lucky enough to be with Jill on her first trip to Yankee Stadium - I think she really enjoyed it, I know we had a great time and plus, they won! Can't beat that! We picked up a couple of things for the dogs - even though I'm risking some serious making-fun-of moments, the pictures are too cute not to share so check out our Yankee dogs below. The rest of the weekend we just chilled - headed to Little Italy for dinner and walked around town, sight-seeing. It was a great weekend - we can't wait to have you both back in town!
Zach and Jill in Times Square - Post Mesa Grill

The crew at Junior's - check out the cake in front of Marc!? That's Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake - YUM.


Jill and Jenn in front of the New Yankee Stadium


Memorial Park at Yankee Stadium


In front of outfield - just inside Memorial Park


Johnny Damon - AKA THE MAN


Marc - AKA MY MAN - hehe...


Jeter


Little Italy Dinner on Saturday with Byron, Jess, Zach and Jill

Marc the Photographer is responsible for above picture

This one is much better, I think! Had a blast Jill - Love you much hun!

My Yankee Puppies - you can't tell me they aren't totally adorable....

Go Yankees!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey: Just like going on a real tour (minus the crowd) You have shown me a side of NYC that we missed. I love it and you, Marc and the Pups. See you in 22 Days. I am marking the calendar.

Love Grannie

I love you and miss you.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

YEA!! We had so much fun! I'll get my pictures uploaded and update my blog one of these days :)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home