Jenn's Episodes

Monday, May 05, 2008

Connell's Celebrity Sightings in H-Town

Michelle emailed me last week with these pictures from Central Market because she knew how much I'd appreciate them. I'm a closet Food Network junkie, most of that can be blamed on past roomies (ah-hem - Erika) and my parents who are die-hard Emeril fans and love the Food Network. I just like to watch and see all the things I wish I could cook but would probably never turn out - although, lately I've been cooking lots more than before...getting better and better. Ask Marc - he holds nothing back when it comes to my cooking, trust me! =)

Enjoy these pictures of Michelle with her famous friends!

Michelle, her friend Denise and Joe Bashianich, co-founder of Babbo with Chef Mario Batali; also is involved in several other restaurant/bar ventures, etc.

Chef Mario Batali - for the foodies, no explanation needed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home